Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

THREE STARRRRS - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The Ghost Map by S. Johnson » THREE STARRRRS (Yvette Rivas)
THREE STARRRRS
breathingclearlyDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 8:47 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
This book and me ? well we had an interesting time together. It bored me on occasions and enthralled me the next. It talked about poop and thus its not for the squeamish AT ALL.
I love london and this just gave me a reason to love it. The research gathered was interesting and their methods were the first. The characters are brilliant.
I like that everything ties in together at the end and how the outbreak was caused by a chain of events.
It covers social economic and political aspects of ap human geo and so I was reading this I just thought to myself "social classes" ahah "technology and extortion" aahah "government still sucked back then" ahahah. I understand the aspects of the book and the included map helps to track progress.

In conclusion three starss for the loveliness of the book. And two stars deducted from the five due to detailed poop portions and too much information being thrown in at once.
cool cool cool

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The Ghost Map by S. Johnson » THREE STARRRRS (Yvette Rivas)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: