Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

3.5 stars - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The Devil's Flu by Pete Davies » 3.5 stars (the Devil's Flu)
3.5 stars
ChrisVFloresDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-11, 0:01 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
What can I say... This book is vey informational and interesting. Whether you like to read or not, this is actually a good book to read in your free time. If your into science or the medical subject, I really recommend reading the Devil's Flu.

I, being a person who loves reading of mystery and tragedy, expected this book to be about a disastrous time on earth during which people suffered with a certain illness. And to my delight, this book was even more than what I had expected. I was very unaware of what had happened in the past especially in 1918.

The author Pete Davies take through a series of accounts of our world's top scientific researchers who dedicate their time to discover what caused that horrible flu (the Spanish Flu) in 1918. Starting in modern-day flu outbreaks, discovery of new forms of flu's lead up to the discovery of an unknown disease that was expected to be the one involved in the outbreak of 1918.

Of course like most books and novel, their are words that may have to be looked up, like those medical terms throughout the book, but if your heading into the medial field, it is not a bad start to begin learning some of these terms while reading a captivating book.

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The Devil's Flu by Pete Davies » 3.5 stars (the Devil's Flu)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: