Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling T. Norgay - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling T. Norgay » Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling T. Norgay (****Stars)
Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling T. Norgay
BrookeDate: Monday, 2013-06-10, 10:24 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling Tenzing Norgay is a book about a journey to the summit of Mount Everest, along the way Jamling is " following his father's footsteps ". This book also includes information and an inside look on Sherpas. The Sherpa's help mountaineers climb to the summit and are constantly risking their lives for people to travel to the summit. Jamling has a connection with the Sherpa's, mainly because of his father, and because Jamling is a Sherpa Buddhist. This book is an inspirational travel book, I love the details that he gives about the Sherpa's and how it feels to follow his father on the mountain. Jamling says at every stop that he feels like he's in the 50's with his father, and that he is there with him. His father told him that he couldn't climb the mountain because he climbed it so he wouldn't have too, but that didn't stop Jamling. This book is great, I give it 4 stars,to read if you love adventure and following your dreams.

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling T. Norgay » Touching My Father's Soul by Jamling T. Norgay (****Stars)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: