Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

response to "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The European dream by Jeremy Rifkin » response to "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin (***3)
response to "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin
ilovealexistranDate: Monday, 2013-06-10, 5:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I thought this book by Jeremy Rifkin was kinda interesting.  it gave me an insider on why America is failing and why Europe is succeeding.  America and Europe have the same ideas but a different way of approaching things. this book shows a lot of what America is doing wrong and what Europe is doing right. i would recommend this book to people who are interested in Europe more. 
    He is able to explain why America is failing and how our "dream" is outmoded, outdated, and something we must fear. This is because every person who tries is shot down. He also explains the widening gap between the rich and the poor and the believers of the american Dream. this book compared two different dreams, two different countries, and whats right and wrong. it was a black and white book that showed the two dreams.   

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The European dream by Jeremy Rifkin » response to "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin (***3)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: