Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

super freakonomics - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Super Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner » super freakonomics (kevin Do's review of superfreakonomics)
super freakonomics
chinamanDate: Sunday, 2013-06-16, 9:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
if you have ever read freakonomics you will know what to expect if you havent then this is the brief description of one of the most interesting book i have ever read. this is the story of a rogue economist who searches for econmic questions in a weird way hence the word freakonomics. the book will address just about everything that you have learned in your human geography class in a way that will gove you interesting factoids which will make you the cool kid in a room. it addresses the modern inequalities women face through out the world from the MDC's to the LDC's things many dont know such questions that arise such as are women choosing to be underpaid. how prostition is actually pretty smart i recommend this book for everyone. read this book for fun or for a project i enjoyed this book as much as i enjoyed freakonomics. ten out of ten stars

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Super Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner » super freakonomics (kevin Do's review of superfreakonomics)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: