Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

Jenny Cao - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Fast Food Nation By Eric Schlosser » Jenny Cao (You are, what you eat!)
Jenny Cao
jennycaoDate: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 0:10 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Fast Food Nation was a very interesting and detailed book. It explains where and how fast food started and flourished. It also reveals the deep dark secrets of whats behind the counter of your favorite fast food restaurant and where your food came from. Learning the ugly truth isn't pleasing but it fascinating to learn what companies are willing to do and go to get their profits.

Human Geography applies a lot to this book and you'll notice it very quickly. As I read the book, I thought to myself multiple times; "HEY! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!" and "MR.LUNOW TAUGHT US THAT!" Its a good feeling to apply your knowledge guys, so PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS! biggrin

I would give Fast Food Nation a 4 out of 5 stars. His tone and use of words in the book is very modern, and is easy to comprehend. Its filled with surprising statistics and information that just may make you gag. But, its still a great informational and interesting book. (: And with the facts he explains to you, you really can believe you are, what you eat.

Message edited by jennycao - Thursday, 2012-06-14, 0:14 AM

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Fast Food Nation By Eric Schlosser » Jenny Cao (You are, what you eat!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: