Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

w0W 4 STARZZ** - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell » w0W 4 STARZZ**
w0W 4 STARZZ**
VivianDate: Monday, 2013-06-10, 7:21 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I randomly picked this book in a moment of sheer panic when I realized the book I really wanted was already taken. When I finally had the book in my hands and read the summary for the very first time, I pretty much wanted to sob in my bathroom in despair because wow this book did not seem the least bit interesting.

I was pretty glad to be proven wrong! This book was amazing and taught me a lot. It seems cheesy to say, but it did slightly change my perspective on people. This book explains the fundamentals of globalization and how ideas, trends, etc is able to rapidly spread. It manages to capture my attention by using examples that I was able to relate to - such as Sesame Street and Blue's Clues (and okay maybe I did watch a few episodes of Blue's Clues after finishing this book).

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars because I admit, there were some times (not enough to turn me away from this book though!) when the speaker seemed to be just going on and on and on and suddenly I found the glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling to be more exciting and thrilling.

also i love the green bay packers yay

edit: omg no ok so i accidentally put only 2 stars in the title no guys i can count i swear brb digging a hole to bury myself in right now

Message edited by Vivian - Monday, 2013-06-10, 7:30 PM

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell » w0W 4 STARZZ**
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: