Welcome noob | Registration | Login

Mr.Lunow’s AP Human Geography

Site menu
Login form
Statistics

4 STARZZZ!!! **** - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The Dead Yard by Ian Thomson » 4 STARZZZ!!! ****
4 STARZZZ!!! ****
viviantranDate: Sunday, 2013-06-09, 1:31 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
When you ask anyone about Jamaica, they'll probably tell you something about regea, drugs, or Bob Marley. I think that many have the misconception that Jamaica is this sunny paradise as advertised on travel brochures or they are completely oblivious about Jamaica. Sorry to disappoint guys but there's no Bob Marley nor a sunny paradise. But that doesn't mean it's not interesting. This story deals with the truth of Jamaica. How after given it's independence from Britain, instead of becoming a thriving place, failed and allowed itself to be taken over by druglords and corruption.
This book also incorporates a lot of our APHUG units so if you're having difficulty finding how to relate your book to the units for the paper, don't worry! This book has got you covered! 
I would have given this book a 4.5 but I read this book at the last minute so I can't really enjoy it and it's just me up at 12am crying about my life
BUT SERIOUSLY GO READ THIS BOOK IT'S PRETTY DECENT!!!!

I LOVE GREENBAY PACKERZ
CAPE TOWN IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD
GREEN&YELLOW SWAGZ
YAYYZZ

Forum » Book Reviews By Students » The Dead Yard by Ian Thomson » 4 STARZZZ!!! ****
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: